[blparent] Most accessible baby monitors (and thermometer)

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:16:35 UTC 2015

				The below post nails it.
Really the best thing is to keep your baby close by and get to know him or
her. Trust me, you'll know when something isn't right and not a lick of
technology will help you there.
If your wife is dead set on having a visual link to the baby at all times
then get her the Angel Care monitor or try Summer. Video monitors are common
now.
Realize too that if the idea of someone talking to your baby from somewhere
on the internet doesn't phase you, it means that anybody in the world can
listen to your home and see what you're doing. Odds are nobody cares what's
happening in your home, I just don't know why you'd want to allow that kind
of visibility and access when all you guys want is a baby monitor.