[blparent] Most accessible baby monitors (and thermometer)

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 03:28:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

We posted the thermometer question a couple months back and didn't get much
in the way of replies. Someone suggested an Amazon one that looked good, but
then others said it wouldn't be accurate for new borns.

I looked at Babies"R"Us and saw a few thermometers that work through iOS
apps, which in theory could be more accessible, but that may or may not be
the case because not all apps work with Voiceover. Has anyone on this list
tried any of the thermometers that work with iOS? We thought about trying
one, but would hate to buy an expensive thermometer with an inaccessible
app. We may try anyway and hope we can return it, but I was hoping someone
on here already tried one out?

Thanks,
Allison