[blparent] Texas Resource handbook available for purchase

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Tue Sep 1 18:00:45 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have created a screen reader-friendly Texas Resource Handbook containing
resources pertaining to the blind and visually impaired, for use by
consumers and professionals.

This handbook is for the residents of Texas and includes the many
organizations for the blind and visually impaired covering areas such as
employment, housing, transportation, and more.

The handbook includes contact information on the local, regional, and
national level.

For more information on pricing and formats please contact Insightful
Publications by email at christine at in-sightful.com or by phone at (808)
747-1006.

Or visit our website at in-sightful.com/orderpage.html for more information
on pricing, formats available, and state resource handbook order form.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President and CEO
Insightful Publications
Email: christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (808) 747-1006
Website: in-sightful.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/
Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F
(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).