[blparent] Texas

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 5 05:58:26 UTC 2015

Actually, she has been clear that it is a for-proffit company.  She
hasn't joined every list, there are over 200, but a number of
them.  And ... she isn't alone, a number of people join our lists to
promote their own activities.  I suppose this is to be expected,
because we are where the people are.  We are like the light in your
yard, and they are bugs attracted to the light.

I put up with some, and will warn if I think it gets out of hand.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org