[blparent] Texas

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:25:54 UTC 2015

			The same reason people sell meat when you can go
hunting and get your own.
That being said, something is off-putting about her. She seems to be hitting
every list NFB has, she isn't clear as to what type of company she has, for
profit or not for profit), and she seems to regard folks who are blind as
objects, "the blind" is a very telling phrase. She also makes the critical
mistake of lumping folks with no vision and those with some vision in the
same category.
Honestly, she gives me the willies and I'd stay away.