[blparent] a question.

Jennifer S Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Sep 2 16:54:14 UTC 2015

Accessibility is certainly an issue as not all of these textbook publishers
are providing materials in a fully accessible format. There have also been
problems with schools, including those on the University level, choosing a
less expensive device or textbook publisher  that is not fully accessible
even when an accessible option exists.

Jennifer J