[blparent] Request for ideas to help young kids to get ready for school on time

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Sat Sep 5 17:19:31 UTC 2015

One thing which works for us sometimes is to turn on some favorite music and
tell our kids, (particularly our five year old as she tends to dawdle) that
they have until a particular song is over, or a certain number of songs are
over, to do a particular task. This often works for us, and has the added
benefit of getting everyone in a musical and cheerful mood in the morning.
Melissa