[blparent] Car Seats for Kids Whose Parents Don't Drive?

Kristi Wilkins kristiwilkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 02:31:24 UTC 2015

We bought the Cybex Aton 2 for our son for some of the same reasons others have listed. We haven't gotten to use it yet, but I love that it is so lightweight and the extra safety features it has. Only a few American car seats have the European belt path. There is also the Nuna Pipa and the Urbini Petal. Graco used to have one but I believe they discontinued it. After looking at all of them, we thought the Cybex Aton was the best. I will say that the Urbini Petal is a less expensive option and is available at Walmart.

Kristi

Sent from my iPhone