[blparent] What talking thermometer do all of you prefer?

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:08:49 UTC 2015

I always used the kiss test for when my kids had fevers. If you kiss their four head starts to feel normal then they don't have a fever. If you kissed your four head and it feels warm but then eventually cools off they have a low fever. If you kiss your four head and it remains warm and they have higher fever.

The doctor always used to say to go by their behavior rather than their  temperature. If they have a low fever but  are acting lethargic then you should be concerned. But if they have a warmer fever and her acting normal then you should not be as concerned

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)