[blparent] Feeding. Feeding Issues!

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:40:06 UTC 2015

Yes Wendy Thanks. This was helpful. If it's not their baby whey should
it matter if they approve of Mommy nursing or not? Rebecca sweetie I
was just curious is all. For some people brands matter and I have seen
many different types of bottles and I have my preferences even though
and because I choose to breastfeed. At the time of the original
question I WAS expecting.