[blparent] Cross post: Temp-Tations Patterns

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:35:57 UTC 2015

Hello Members,

I have visited the Temp-Tations website, looked on Amazon, and asked
on David Venable's Facebook already! Do any of you use Temp-Tations
dishes; dinnerware, serveware, and accessories. I would lik to know
what the Floral Lace and Old World patterns look lik. Or, if you can
point me to a sitewih descriptions. When I was watching QVC one night
I asked my sister to describe it looked old. That doesn't help
obviously, though it was a good try. Can somebody describe these 2 for
me?

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com