[blparent] Cross post: Temp-Tations Patterns

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Thu Sep 24 03:59:12 UTC 2015

For this type of question.  You might want to check out the app called tap
tap see.  Then send the link to them so that they can describe it.  Again
this is just a suggestion.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President and CEO
Insightful Publications
Email: christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (808) 747-1006
Website: in-sightful.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/
Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F
(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).