[blparent] {Spam?} babies sleeping.

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Sat Aug 20 18:17:57 UTC 2016

Hi guys.  Ok I am curious and I was wondering if some of you would share your thoughts.  Years ago, when my daughter was born, she
is forty now, I was told both by my mom and by the nurses in the hospital to either have my baby sleep on her side or on her tummy.
They said to have those bumper pads in the crib so that my baby would not hurt herself.  No pillow of course.  Now they are saying
that the baby is safer on her back.  No blankets or toys.  How do you keep baby warm enough?  I can see no pillow or toys that they
could smother on.  What are the thoughts ladies and gents?  I haven't had to deal with babies for quite a while so I am curious.  My
daughter wrapped her kids up and put them on their sides when they were little.
The Good Lord never made anything imperfect, but mosquitos come close.