[blparent] {Spam?} babies sleeping.

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 19:01:39 UTC 2016

Hi, I use a couple of different kinds of swaddles that I really like. One is called a miracle blanket. It's a little pouch for the feet and then the  arms get swaddled in these little oval shaped pieces of cloth. The other one is a zipper sack that you put the baby in. My daughter seems to really like both.

TaraSent from my iPhone