[blparent] {Spam?} can anyone help me?

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:11:37 UTC 2016

Hi! When my daughter had pinkeye a few months ago I got and I only meant for her. That was very easy to put on my clean finger and put in your eye because I knew right where it was. Is there any chance you could switch these eyedrops out for an iOS 8 meant? I'll be interested to hear what other people have done.

Check out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes