[blparent] {Spam?} can anyone help me?

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Wed Dec 14 03:07:52 UTC 2016

It has been a long time for me, too, but I seem to remember gently spreading the lids near the inside corner, and a gentle squeeze. Another idea, see if there is a med that can be ingested that would treat the same condition.

When our eldest had pinkeye, the pediatrician gave us a liquid med to take internally rather than drops or ointment.

If you are using an eyedropper bottle, the drop-a-time dropper helps. I always preferred the squeeze bottle type drops.
Judy

Sent by the LG Wine Smart & MailWise<http://www.mail-wise.com/installation/4> –