[blparent] {Spam?}

Mr. J Golab jaygolab at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 02:27:12 UTC 2016

Hello Friends, As most of you know I am legally blind and trying to SECURE a $50,000.00 Business Grant so may start a Video/Photo Production company. This will allow me to be my own boss and bring in a steady paycheck for my family, and not have to rely on a SSD check from the government.

I am seeking Funds in the amount of $6,250.00 these funds are the cash in hand portion needed to secure the grant.

The funds I am asking help foe will be placed in a escrow account at TD Bank bearing intrest and will NOT be touched.

I hope you can help any amount will be great thank you.

CLICK HERE gofund.me/FundstoSecureGrant

Jacob Golab
43 Wilson Street Apt 2
New Britain, Ct 06051