[blparent] {Disarmed} FW: Seeking Parents with Disabilities

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Feb 8 14:15:59 UTC 2016

From: Disabled Parenting Project [mailto:rpowell=brandeis.edu at mail153.suw12.mcsv.net] On Behalf Of Disabled Parenting Project
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 7:30 AM
To: dkent5817 at att.net
Subject: Seeking Parents with Disabilities

  <https://gallery.mailchimp.com/7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33/images/7783dcf4-afea-4cb7-920a-ab98a9c454dc.jpg>

IF YOU ARE A PARENT WITH A DISABILITY
THE DISABLED PARENTING PROJECT WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU!

If you are a parent with a disability, the Disabled Parenting Project wants to talk with you about your experiences! Specifically, we are seeking parents willing to share their stories. Video interviews will be posted, in part or whole, on the Disabled Parenting Project’s website for others to learn from.

To volunteer, you must:

*	Be a parent with a disability
*	Have at least one child under the age of 18
*	Live in the United States
*	Speak English
*	Be 18 or older

To thank you for being interviewed, we will pay you a $50 Amazon gift card.

Interested? Please contact Robyn Powell at rpowell at brandeis.edu <mailto:rpowell at brandeis.edu>

Privacy: Your participation is completely voluntary. Nothing will happen to any services you receive if you decide not to take part. A summary of the interview will be shared in our publications but will not identify you in any way. With your permission, your first name will be published on the Disabled Parenting Project’s website along with the recorded interview.

 <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=cb1f6ea588&e=8c0d67bb3a>

 <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=a6308e9941&e=8c0d67bb3a>

 <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=2a71452d10&e=8c0d67bb3a>

Copyright © 2016 Disabled Parenting Project, All rights reserved.
Thanks for joining the Disabled Parenting Project's mailing list!

Our mailing address is:

Disabled Parenting Project

415 South Street, MS 035

Waltham, MA 02453

 <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage2.com/vcard?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=02c4f0a09f> Add us to your address book

You can  <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=02c4f0a09f&e=8c0d67bb3a> update your preferences or  <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=02c4f0a09f&e=8c0d67bb3a&c=49347379a3> unsubscribe from this list

 <http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&afl=1>

  <http://disabledparenting.us11.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=7f75f7b1421ef4c72add66a33&id=49347379a3&e=8c0d67bb3a>

---