[blparent] Looking for talking thermometer help!

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Feb 17 23:10:29 UTC 2016

The Independence Market at the NFB has one of these thermometers. I just
purchased one, and it is great. Unfortunately, not everything the
thermometer can do is spoken, but you can put it on the forehead and hear
the temperature in a nice clear voice in seconds. There is no talking
forehead thermometer out there that speaks all functions--at least not that
the manager of the Independence Market could find. She was actually
reluctant to stock this one because not all functions speak, but I am glad
she did because I have been looking for one of these for a long time.
Visit
http://www.nfb.org
and click on Independence Market. Sorry I don't have time at the moment to
give you a direct link.
Melissa