[blparent] Introduction and a Question from the origenater

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:05:00 UTC 2016

So glad to see you back.  Welcome! I had e-mail problems in the fall that
kept me off the list for over a month, but am glad to be backck on this list
as well.

I find it to be  a fun and very helpful list, even though my girls are
grown.  I like hearing about the new products that are out for the kiddos,
and brings back great memories of raising our own girls.

Welcome the new mother on our behalf, and hope she is able to join us soon.
Thank you also for reaching out.

Judy