[blparent] Lightweight Strollers?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 02:15:04 UTC 2016

Hello Listers,

I am looking for a gift for another blind parent. Does anyone have any
recommendations for a good lightweight stroller?

I had one of my onw that was perfect but I do not know what the brand
or make it was. I got it from Walmart but haven't seen it there sense,
and Lord knows where mine got to. I have also tried to use the
traditional umbrella one but found it difficult to maneuver due to the
two separate handles and it is short even for me at 4 ft. 10.

Please respond to me privately. I will not see your messages on list right now.

Thanks muchly,

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com