[blparent] Lightweight Strollers?

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:43:14 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am actually very interested in this topic as well. I am looking for a light weight stroller. I also have problems with the umbrella strollers. I like that they are light and don't have all the bulk of the regular strollers but the problem for me is the two separate handles. I saw one many years ago at a store, it was like an umbrella stroller but a little nicer. It had one handle. It was nice because it had a little basket underneath. It also had more back supportive than a traditional umbrella stroller. I have never seen one cents.  I would appreciate any recommendations that you guys have as well! Thank you

Jolynn and Maraba