[blparent] Sighted interference.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 06:43:44 UTC 2016

Have is a link I found: how to hold a fork. There are 2 methods, but the upshot is that in today's culture, both here and abroad, there is no wrong way to use a fork and knife, as long as you can eat gracefully and efficiently. I believe it is good for kids to learn how to set a table properly, even the multiple forks and spoons. I learned that when setting a table, place settings should be directly across from each other with silverware aligned. If there are more this one setting on the side of a table, they should be evenly spaced. I think it's good and kids to learn etiquette and proper ways of doing things, as it can be a confidence builder for them as they grow older and in public situations. But these things should never be critiqued, but learned and placed inthe toobox of knowledge.

When I'm by myself at home, I'll be the first one to eat out of the pan I cooked something in instead of using a plate, because it's noone's business how I decide to eat when the family's away and I want to watch a good movie.

Eating out, of course, is different.

I lived several years in Europe while growing up, and have adapted a mix of both methods when using knife and fork. Enjoy the link below.

http://m.wikihow.com/Hold-a-Fork

Judy

Judy
Sent From The U2 Mini