[blparent] Sighted Interference

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Jul 14 16:25:06 UTC 2016

Oh yes, I'm sure it happens to all of us, especially that odd day when the specially little ones aren't up to parr.  Everyone is going to have an odd day out once in a while.  When the concern should start is if little ones don't seem to be appropriately dressed, cleaned, combed or otherwise ready for the venture out.  Guys need to be reminded sometimes to do the policing, but situations can happen to everyone.

Judy