[blparent] Product Reviews for Website

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Jul 14 14:06:01 UTC 2016

Hello all,

These conversations about baby carriers have been wonderful-as has the
resource regarding baby wearing groups. For the website

http://www.blindparents.org

we are looking for product reviews or reccommendations just like these. If
anyone would like to write a review of a specific carrier, or even an
article piece about their journey into baby wearing-how they chose their
particular carrier, their experiences at baby wearing groups, etc. we would
really appreciate it and would want to post this on the website.

If anyone would like to take a stab at this, or writing any other type of
product review, please send it to

parenting at nfb.org

If you have questions, or have ideas about a product you would like to
review but would like help writing the review itself, please write to the
same address and I am sure we can work something out.

In addition, we are looking for videos and/or audio files explaining how you
accomplish tasks as a blind parent. These should be short and to the point,
and do not have to be fancy, but should clearly explain and/or show the
techniques you use. All of these resources will truly help other blind
parents, and also, we hope, help sighted professionals broaden their minds
to include the knowledge that blind parents can parent!

I hope to hear from many of you. The only way to truly build this website is
to build it together.

Melissa

---