[blparent] Favorite toys for toddler

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Sat Jul 16 20:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi Tara:  My daughter always loved balls.  I know that is simple, but that is what she liked.  I had one of those ones with a bell
in it so that I could hear where she threw it.  Tara.  Aren't you the Tara that was going to have a baby at the end of June?  How
are you if you are the one, and what did you have?  Just curious.