[blparent] Favorite toys for toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Jul 16 21:40:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Tara.  My daughter liked to build with Megablocks.  She loved the Little
People sets.  We had the farm set, the zoo, and the house and backyard set
that made sounds, and also the airplane and the bus.  They all came with
people and animals of their own.  Later in toddlerhood Santa Claus brought a
big Dora the Explorer dollhouse with tons of furniture.  Another popular
toddler toy was play food and the toy kitchen to cook it in.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my award-winning novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.