[blparent] Favorite toddler toys

mdffeiner at gmail.com mdffeiner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:21:08 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have a 5 3 and 2 -year-old. Their best activity ever is kinetic sand and Plato toys to play with it. It is sand that does not dry out and sort of comps together. Yes, it is messy but you can vacuum it up and it does not stick to the floor this is one of the only toys that they can play with for 30 minutes plus
For some reason, on Amazon 2.2 pounds cost $15 but 11.2 pounds cost $45. So it makes much more sense to buy the big pack and take it out is needed they play with it in a hard cookie tray or plastic container
Also, I like to sweep the  floor in the area that they will  play with the sand so that afterwards I could just sweep up the sand and put it back in the container