[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 08:13:37 UTC 2016

Okay moms and dads, current car seat recommendations for older babies and
toddlers, ready, go! I want to know about the good, the bad, and the truly
horrific!

My baby is quickly approaching 20 pounds and is growing so long that her
baby car seat, a Graco, is looking tiny. I know we'll need to upgrade at
some point, but my husband and I, both blind, are dreading it. We don't have
our own car so we continuously install, uninstall, and reinstall our seat in
various cars. It's not much fun but we do it because it is slightly better
than never leaving our house. Slightly. <smile>. Any car seat
recommendations and techniques for managing larger car seats would be
appreciated.

Thanks!
Allison