[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:55:48 UTC 2016

Hi! I am also facing this predicament. My son is eight months old and still in his infant car seat. I also have a guide dog and love the fact that the infant car seat clicks into the stroller and is easy to pull. I am also looking for the same information along with any possible models or strollers that larger car seats could fit on. I would love to still be able to pull the car seat somehow.  Do any of you parents have any information on how to handle a larger car seat, baby and a dog? Thank you!

Jolynn and Maraba