[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:28:20 UTC 2016

			Can you post a link?

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracey
Turri via BlParent
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:22 AM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Tracey Turri <turri.tracey at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Burdick's car seat cart! Lifesaver and works with many other brands.

Sent from my iPhone

<blparent at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi! I am also facing this predicament. My son is eight months old and
still in his infant car seat. I also have a guide dog and love the fact that
the infant car seat clicks into the stroller and is easy to pull. I am also
looking for the same information along with any possible models or strollers
that larger car seats could fit on. I would love to still be able to pull
the car seat somehow.  Do any of you parents have any information on how to
handle a larger car seat, baby and a dog? Thank you!

> Jolynn and Maraba
>
>> On Jul 23, 2016, at 1:13 AM, Allison via BlParent <blparent at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

>> Okay moms and dads, current car seat recommendations for older babies
>> and toddlers, ready, go! I want to know about the good, the bad, and
>> the truly horrific!
>>
>> My baby is quickly approaching 20 pounds and is growing so long that
>> her baby car seat, a Graco, is looking tiny. I know we'll need to
>> upgrade at some point, but my husband and I, both blind, are dreading
>> it. We don't have our own car so we continuously install, uninstall,
>> and reinstall our seat in various cars. It's not much fun but we do
>> it because it is slightly better than never leaving our house.
>> Slightly. <smile>. Any car seat recommendations and techniques for
>> managing larger car seats would be appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Allison

BlParent:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/linnie1516%40gm