[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 06:39:04 UTC 2016

Thanks Tracey! The link was helpful. Not sure I'm following, is this a car
seat, or just a cart to carry a car seat? I haven't gotten enough sleep to
figure that out on my own I'm afraid. <smile>.

Also I found something great on the Amazon suggested products link on the
page for thisproduct. A car seat travel bag. Thinking of getting one. Has
anyone else used? Are they as fabulous as they sound? Few things ever are so
I was curious about others' experiences.

Best,
Allison