[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:12:14 UTC 2016

It is just the cart. It has  a platform where the car seat sits, two rubber wheels, and an adjustable handlebar for pulling or pushing. The good thing about this though is the cart  takes the place of the stroller since you can pull it along   with the baby in the car seat. The car seat attaches to the cart by the  latch system all car seats in the US have. When not in use, the handle and everything folds flat

Sent from my iPhone