[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Kia Vaca chuyandkia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:47:04 UTC 2016

Hi Allison,

The car seat is for both rear-facing and front-facing. I'm not sure of
each state's individual car seat laws, but California's laws, which is
where I live, starting in January of 2017, requires for kids to be
rear-facing up to 2-years-old. My husband and I chose to have our
daughter rear-facing since she was a newborn till now, and she is
almost 2. Studies have shown that keeping your kids rear-facing for as
long as possible, even up until they're 3, is safer than having them
front-facing. We plan to keep our daughter rear-facing until she is 3.

Kia