[blparent] Toddler Car Seats

Allison allison82 at cox.net
Fri Jul 29 05:19:21 UTC 2016

Thanks. That helps. I knew my daughter wasn't old enough to face forward,
but I wasn't sure if the bigger car seats allowed for back-facing. Thanks
for clearing that up.

Does the cart work with only this one brand of car seat or with any?

Does the cart stear well if pulled behind you? We have a stroller that our
current car seat clicks into but I never use because I find it wobbly when
pulled. I wear baby a lot although I'm not sure how long I can keep that up
as she gets bigger. My husband doesn't mind pulling stroller with baby
though so I think it's at least partially personal preference.

Best,
Allison