[blparent] Older Kids and Interaction with the Public

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 16 22:37:45 UTC 2016

Roanna, my daughter knows not to talk to strangers when I'm not with her,
although she tends to be more outgoing than I ever was at her age.  The
strangers both asked me first if they could treat my daughter to something
at the store, which I did appreciate.

Jo Elizabeth

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
is my award-winning novel,
available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats at Amazon.com.