[blparent] Older Kids and Interaction with the Public

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:40:15 UTC 2016

				You all really need to read Gavin Debecker's
book, Protecting The Gift. He explains the flaw in the argument "never talk
to strangers" since everybody is a stranger until you get to know them. He
talks about how to teach kids, and how they can trust their instincts so
that they can evaluate people and situations appropriately. It's wonderful
material.