[blparent] Washing toddlers hair in the bathtub.

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:44:54 UTC 2016

Hi all, my little girl enjoys her baths except for getting her hair washed. It is a spectacular battle. She hates it when I pour the water over her head. She cries and wiggles and has a fit. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this more peaceful? I tried putting my hand on top of her head and pouring the water back so that the water doesn't get on her face. But she moves in cries and it's hard to control where  it's going which makes it go over her face which is what she doesn't like. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone