[blparent] Washing toddlers hair in the bathtub.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:43:41 UTC 2016

Hi, Tara,

What II always did is slowly lean back with my arm supporting her head and
neck until the back of her head and hair were in the water.  Then sI would
gently wash, working my  way from the crown of the head back.  I would giver
her a wash rag to hold when she was older, in caseany water got in her face.
That worked much better and made hair washing a calm experience, much more
able to control where the water goes that way, also easier to rinse out the
shampoo.

Judy