[blparent] Washing toddlers hair in the bathtub.

Kia Vaca chuyandkia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:27:55 UTC 2016

Hi Tara,

I faced that very same situation a few weeks ago with my daughter as
well. So, I decided to have her help me in rinsing her own hair. I
gave her a little cup and allowed her to fill it up with water and
pour it over her own head. If she doesn't rinse the shampoo off
completely, I simply asked her if I could help pour water over her
head once or twice.  She usually allows me in the end. This has helped
tremendously. I think it helped my daughter to have a bit of control
of the rinsing process. Hope this helps.

Kia