[blparent] Tips on parenting a toddler and a newborn.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:14:18 UTC 2016

				Little late to worry about that now isn't
it? I truly do not understand this question. If you were worried about
"making this work" you should have thought of that before you got pregnant.
This is not to be confused with having faith that it will work. The latter
makes sense given your short runway.