[blparent] Tips on parenting a toddler and a newborn.

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:00:34 UTC 2016

Hi, I am confused by your answer. It is my understanding that the blind parent list is a networking list of people who are parents who are blind. On this list, we come up with  ideas and solutions for how we can successfully parent without site. In addition, we try and support each other. Obviously, I thought things through before I became pregnant. However, I was hoping to find blind parents who have had a similar situation and could help me with some things that worked  for them.   This list has been extremely helpful in the past. I want to thank  anyone who sends me some ideas or advice for what has worked for them.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone