[blparent] Buggies and canes

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Jun 21 20:05:21 UTC 2016

No problem.  Depending on the kind of stroller you have, it can be very easy to do.  When our kids were young, we successfully used the umbrella stroller by tipping it slightly on the back wheels.  It is narrow, also folding, and was very easy to take places and fold when not in use.

Nowadays, there are other options I am not aware of since our kids are grown, so I'm sure many will chime in here on good options and methods.

Judy