[blparent] Stroller Fail!

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:11:51 UTC 2016

	Hi. If you don't like the stroller, take it back and try again. This
is done all the time.
As for a carrier, use one until it doesn't work anymore. Don't worry about
the future, and I say this as someone who really had to learn to do that
once I had my kids. Things always work out the way they are supposed to.
Finally, there is nothing wrong with getting help if that is what turns out
to be easier for you. Women have leveraged other women for centurities. The
important things are that you enjoy this and all phases of your life and
that you do what works for you. Don't worry about what you thought you'd do,
what other people tell you they do, or what other people tell you they think
they'd do.