[blparent] Stroller Fail!

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Thu Mar 17 13:50:57 UTC 2016

I know ours were in the back carrier while out.  When putting it on, say, after trying on clothes, I would lift it to a dressing room bench or some place tall enough so I could get down and into the straps.  I don't remember this being an issue, and kept them on my back most of the time we were out.

At church, when getting ready to leave, the pack would be on a pew where I could get into the straps.

Judy