[blparent] Tooth Brushing and To Allison

Kia Vaca chuyandkia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:25:04 UTC 2016

Perhaps you can tell her that you are going to brush her teeth first
and that she can brush it by herself afterwards. Also, if you do this
during bathtime, have a bath toy ready to assist with the transition
after. Example, you could tell her that after she finishes her teeth,
she can plan with a special toy. If she isn't too interested in toys,
try putting some of her boys away for a bit and only keeping others
out. That way, you can rotate them every so often, about every other
week or something like that. This will help keep her interest.

lol. Sorry for rambling.

Kia