[blparent] Pregnancy and vision deterioration?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:56:57 UTC 2016

Probably just coincidence.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Marley Doyle via BlParent
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:24 AM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Cc: Marley Doyle
Subject: [blparent] Pregnancy and vision deterioration?

Hi everyone,
I have a question to see if anyone has experienced a rapid deterioration in
vision related to pregnancy.  I have rod-cone dystrophy and was corrected
to 20/80 up until last year. I now have a 5 month old and at my doctor's
visit yesterday, my vision is now 20/200.  The doctor did not know whether
pregnacy hormones could cause a rapid deterioration in vision or whether it
was just a poorly-timed coincidence.  So, I thought I would ask....Has
anyone else experienced this or known anyone that this has happened to?

We would love to have another child, but would very seriously reconsidr if
this was pregnancy-related.

Thanks, and appreciate all of the support!!