[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:09:26 UTC 2016

			I ask this in all seriousness, what does she care
about? An hour is a very long time, even for adults.
Has she told you why she's dumping the food on the floor? It sounds to me
like she may be trying to replicate preschool i.e. they play with dry pasta
and the like at preschool, might that be what she's thinking of?