[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Jodie and Kahlan motherconfessor at samobile.net
Wed Mar 30 00:43:45 UTC 2016

Judy, Chris's father was in the military too. He and Chris's mom
watched her over night when Chris and I went out of town for a
conference. We had to leave the house at six in the morning, so her
grandparents picked her up Wednesday night and she went to Head Start
from their house. When her grandpa brought her home, he said they would
not be able to watch her again until her attitude was adjusted. She
threw her glasses and then became defiant when they tried to discipline
her for it. She refused the time-out and made it clear that she didn't
like them telling her no she couldn't throw her glasses. I know
military families expect good behavior, and so do we, and that was when
we knew we needed help. When her own grandparents don't want to watch
her, something is wrong.