[blparent] behavior problems with our 4 year old

Jodie and Kahlan motherconfessor at samobile.net
Wed Mar 30 00:38:15 UTC 2016

Lol Judy, it's funny that you mentioned counting to three beccause
tonight she actually did wait until 2.9999. I told her if she wanted
her bike back tomorrow she had to go to bed with no arguing or stalling
tonight. She took as much time as I would allow her to brush her teeth
and still tried to take her own sweet time. I told her she wasn't
getting her bike back if she wasn't out of the bathroom by the time I
counted to three. I heard her run past me just as I said three, so she
doesn't get her bike back tomorrow. She will learn natural consequences
if it kills me!